Board of Governors candidate Shea Michael Moser was inadvertently omitted from Monday's Bar Bulletin.
The online election will open at 7:00 a.m. Wednesday, April 26 and end at 11:59 p.m. Monday, May 15. The election is open to full, public service/governmental and judiciary members. Honorary, student and out-of-area members are not eligible to participate. Membership dues must be current to vote.
Board of Governors
Shea Michael Moser
Jacksonville Bar Activities, current and past:
• Co-chair Jacksonville Bar Association Community Outreach Section 2016-17
• Young Lawyers Section Board of Governors, 2012-16
• Young Lawyers Section Board of Governors, secretary 2015
• YLS Golf Tournament chair 2014
• YLS Golf Tournament Committee 2012-15
• YLS Afternoon at the Courthouse co-chair 2012
• Co-chair Law Week Committee 2009, 2015
• Law Week Committee member 2009-14
• Chaired the public school presentations, 2010
• Rendezvous on the River committee, 2010-12
Florida Bar/Other Bar Association Activities:
• Citizenship Day Volunteer 2012
• Participant in Practicing with Professionalism, Young Lawyers panel discussion on ethics
• Provide pro bono legal services to Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
• Provide pro bono legal services to community
Goals for The Jacksonville Bar Association:
Increase participation in the JBA and explore new avenues to provide value and services to our members. Educate the Jacksonville community regarding the work done by the JBA and provide opportunities for the community and the JBA to engage in positive interactions.