• Timothy O’Keefe has joined FirstAtlantic Bank as business development officer and advisory director. He has more than 20 years of banking experience in the Orange Park and Clay County area, most recently as market president at Ameris Bank, and has been a resident of Jacksonville since 1974. He also was the founding president and CEO of First National Bank. He is based in Orange Park.
• The City issued building permits for several restaurants: C&R General Contractors Inc. will handle tenant build-out for Bagel Love at 4114 Herschel St. at a project cost of $106,172; A-1 Service LLC will refinish the interior at 7159 Philips Highway, No. 3, for Sushi Factory at a cost of $15,000; and General Metals & Plastics Inc. will add a canopy to Andy’s Farmers Market Grill at 1810 W. Beaver St. at a cost of $12,665.
• On the retail scene, Target Contractors Inc. has the permit for a building shell for Goodwill at 4243 Dunn Ave., at the Campus Corners retail center near Interstate 295, at a project cost of $575,000. Goodwill said it will be its first store in North Jacksonville and expects an April opening.
• Among other permits, GSD Contracting LLC will make tenant alterations for Concentra at 13475 Atlantic Blvd., No. 7, at a project cost of $125,000, and Styles Smith Plumbing Inc. will provide the tenant build-out for CoWork Jax at 5 W. Forsyth St. at a project cost of $85,000.
• Correction: Terri Davlantes will replace Deborah Pass Durham on the Jacksonville Aviation Authority. A City Note in Monday’s Daily Record incorrectly reported she would replace Jack Demetree.