• The Artist Series brings comedian Bill Cosby to town at 2 p.m. April 29 at the Times-Union Center. Tickets start at $42 and there are discounts for groups of 10 or more. For information, visit www.artistseriesjax.org.
• Jacksonville IRS Field Agent John Pesnichak is the speaker this week at the Jacksonville IMA Accounting Insider breakfast. The group meets at 7:45 a.m. Wednesday at the Holiday Inn off Interstate 95 at Baymeadows Road. Information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fifth Third Bank paid $1.275 million to buy a site at Lem Turner Road and Edgewood Avenue, according to public records. It bought the land from LETR Petroleum LLC. Fifth Third Bank plans a 2,977-square-foot bank building with three drive-thru lanes.
• The JEA is accepting sealed proposals for federal government relations consulting services. JEA will engage a consultant or consultant firm with an office in the Washington, D.C., area to represent the utility’s interest in regard to executive, regulatory and legislative issues. The deadline is noon April 3. Information: www.jea.com.
• FirstAtlantic Bank moved its corporate headquarters, including all operations and administrative staff, from 4500 Salisbury Road in Southpoint to 1325 Hendricks Ave. in San Marco. FirstAtlantic Bank acquired the new headquarters along with the majority of assets of CenterBank of Jacksonville in December. Mitch Hunt is president and CEO.