• Gwen Griggs joins the executive team of Health Designs Inc. on July 16 as head of relationships and strategy. Griggs, a lawyer, has been president of The Griggs Firm, general counsel and chief strategy officer at PARC Management LLC, a partner at Driver, McAfee, Griggs & Peek and chief legal officer at Alfa SmartParks.
• Duval County Judge Eleni Derke won’t be the only member of the family working July 2 Downtown. Her son Elias, bass guitar, and daughter Rhea, vocals and acoustic guitar, will be performing at 8 p.m. at The Burro Bar, 100 E. Adams St., with their band Polygons.
• Looking for a sign that EverBank has moved into the 30-story EverBank Center? While employees already have begun to occupy offices there, the big signs are planned to be installed in September and October. The signs are scheduled to be put up Sept. 21 on top of the south side of the building and Oct. 26 on the north side.
• Devin Reed, former director of central operations for the City, has taken the position of procurement director for the Jacksonville Aviation Authority.
• Chantelle Quick joined Jacksonville-based Stein Mart Inc. on June 11 as senior director of the audit services group. Quick is a CPA and has been president of E.C. Quick & Co. CPAs, vice president at Quick Construction, a shareholder and director of audit services with Ennis, Pellum & Associates CPAs, senior management consultant at Accretive Solutions and finance director at Morrison Homes.