• State Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater joins the ImpactJAX young professionals program of the JAX Chamber from 5:30-7 p.m. today at the chamber’s boardroom. He’ll talk about economic issues facing Florida.
• When Beard’s Jewelry moved to St. Johns Town Center, its 3200 Hendricks Ave. location became available. It’s filled now with Ward Lariscy Design Clearance items, including “designer clearance furniture, antiques and stuff,” says a sign in the window. It’s open by appointment by calling R. Ward Lariscy Inc. at 739-3606. The design firm’s office and showroom are at 2004 University Blvd. W.
• The Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida plans to move in September from Arlington to Downtown. It will lease office space on the eighth floor of the Jacksonville Bank Building at 100 N. Laura St. The move brings 13 employees Downtown.
• Brad Paisley performs at the Veterans Memorial Arena with the Virtual Reality World Tour 2012 at 7:30 p.m. Sept. 27 with special guests The Band Perry and Scotty McCreery. Tickets are on sale at 10 a.m. Friday at LiveNation.com, all Ticketmaster outlets, the Arena Box Office, or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000. For more information, visit www.livenation.com.
• The First Coast Manufacturers Association has relocated to 1615 Huffingham Road, near Beach and University boulevards. President Lake Ray said the space is larger and provides room for more workshops, training and meetings. It was at 4215 Southpoint Blvd.