I would like to...
Submit Non-Profit News Articles
Find current court records
Publish a Fictitious Name Notice
Read current public notices
Subscribe to City Notes
Learn about The Daily Record team
Learn about The Daily Record publication
Subscribe to The Daily Record
Advertise on jaxdailyrecord.com
Place a classified advertisement
See current classified advertisements
Click for today's Public Legal Notices Foreclosures, Bids, etc.
Print Edition Online (PDF)
legal association calendar
credit authorization form
subscribe to the daily record
Bailey Printing & Design
realty / builder connection
the professional directory
Question for the week of: Monday 02/08 - Sunday 02/14
Who should decide whether to expand a city’s human rights ordinance to include the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities?
What's your opinion on the issues? The Daily Record will have a question each week and it's your chance to make yourself heard.
Monday 02/01 - Sunday 02/07
More than a dozen people have been murdered in Jacksonville this year. Do you feel safe in your neighborhood?
The results through Internet voting:
Yes - 75%
No - 25%
· Fernandina Beach human resources director gets job back after winning whistleblower case
· Winn-Dixie formally opens new pilot store in Baymeadows
· Forever 21 closing at St. Johns Town Center
· Tough market for Advanced Disposal IPO
· Pro bono spotlight: Attorneys help human trafficking survivors
· Legal notes: 3 named partner at Holland & Knight's Jacksonville office
· Investor likes wholesale part of the real estate business
· Math ‘geek’ finds home at JEA
· Deterioration shuts down Coastline Drive in front of Hyatt
· Look who's 'all in': Wawa expects up to 25 Jacksonville sites