I would like to...
Submit Non-Profit News Articles
Find current court records
Publish a Fictitious Name Notice
Read current public notices
Subscribe to City Notes
Learn about The Daily Record team
Learn about The Daily Record publication
Subscribe to The Daily Record
Advertise on jaxdailyrecord.com
Place a classified advertisement
See current classified advertisements
Today there are 11 new Notices of FORECLOSURE Sales
Print Edition Online (PDF)
legal association calendar
credit authorization form
subscribe to the daily record
Bailey Printing & Design
realty / builder connection
the professional directory
Question for the week of: Monday 09/22 - Sunday 09/28
Do you think the Michael Dunn murder trial should have been moved from Duval County due to pre-trial publicity?
What's your opinion on the issues? The Daily Record will have a question each week and it's your chance to make yourself heard.
Monday 09/15 - Sunday 09/21
Will you buy one of the new iPhone 6 models that were unveiled last week?
The results through Internet voting:
Yes - 22%
No - 78%
· 'My run is done': Ganson closing Sundrez at Jacksonville Landing
· 12-month deal became 34-year job
· Regency Belk closing in February, new store to open in March
· Owner says converting Bostwick Building to steakhouse will be 'an architectural feat'
· Hallmark Partners pursuing wellness-focused hotel for Brooklyn development
· It's official: Belk closing Regency Square Mall store in February
· Beacon brings luxury condos to Riverside
· Altar’d State to open at St. Johns Town Center
· Florida turns to science to help foster care
· Board says cuts will close Mandarin, Maxville and Willowbranch libraries
Error #1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC Limit 0,' at line 1