The task force, led by Bill Scheu, an attorney with the Rogers Towers law firm and former Duval County Supervisor of Elections, will review the current monitoring process of economic development projects and make recommendations in the next three to four months.
• Chair: Bill Scheu — Attorney with the Rogers Towers law firm and former interim Duval County Supervisor of Elections.
• Jack Meeks – CPA, Jack Meeks & Associates.
• Robert Miller – Retired Senior Vice President, Regency Centers.
• Paul Perez – Former U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Florida and current executive vice president and chief compliance officer, Fidelity National Financial Inc.
• Daniel Rice – CEO, Mayport Ventures.
• Grace Sacerdote – Executive Vice President, The Community Foundation in Jacksonville.
• Robert Shircliff – Business leader and philanthropist.
• Cleve Warren – President and CEO, Essential Capital.
Mayor Alvin Brown appointed a compliance task force this week to recommend accountability measure for the City’s economic development efforts.