The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies. For a full listing of permits, see Page A-6.
• Iron Workers Local No. 597, 9616 Kentucky St., contractor is W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, concrete slab extension for metal canopy, $24,407.
Office, bank, professional
• Deutsche Bank Trader Expansion, 5022 Gate Parkway, No. 200, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors, 17,857 square feet, interior reconfiguration, $500,000.
• Bataineh Palmeri attorneys at law, 1200 Riverplace Blvd., No. 705, contractor is Coastal Contracting of Northeast Florida Inc., tenant build-out, $49,150.
• Angelo’s Barber Shop, 11531 San Jose Blvd. W., No. 10, contractor is USA Development Group LLC, tenant build-out, $3,000.
• The Pointe at James Island, 5140 Gate Parkway, contractor is Texas Morgan Construction Co. Inc., eight apartment buildings, 250 units, parking garages, other, $10.4 million.
• Summerton subdivision entry, 12622 Hood Landing Road, contractor is Towers Contracting Co. of Northeast Florida Inc., monument sign, $10,149.
• Speedy Cash Payday Advance Pawn, 4329 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Farm Out Design Services LLC, ground sign, $5,120.
• Beach Boulevard Chiropractic, 11915 Beach Blvd., No. 105, contractor is Creative Sign Solution Inc., $2,200.
• Sign removal for Clear Channel Outdoor, 14600 Duval Place W., offsite billboard, ground sign, $1,200.