The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies. For a full listing of permits, see Page A-6.
• 5000 Town, St. Johns Town Center, 5000 Big Island Drive,
contractor is Bove LLC, 130 multifamily rental units, $13 million.
• Sandor Endodontics, 7711 Baymeadows Road E., No. 4, contractor is Dav-Lin Interior Contractors, tenant build-out, $174,000.
Church, other religious
• Pentecostal Church of God, 1326 Ninth St. W., contractor is Alpha & Omega Builders of Jacksonville, repair cracks on masonry wall, $1,200.
Office, bank, professional
• Florida Department of Environmental Protection, 7777 Baymeadows Way, No. 510, contractor is The Angelo Group Inc., 34,336 square feet, tenant build-out, $492,239.
• Florida Department of Environmental Protection, 7777 Baymeadows Way, No. 100, tenant build-out, $492,239.
• Cabana Club Apartments, 8680 Baymeadows Road E., signage wall, $8,000.
• Water Street Parking Garage, 541 Water St., contractor is Worth Contracting Inc., building first-floor drains, electrical fixtures, replacement, stairs and stairwell repairs, $770,000.
• Waffle House, 10401 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Waffle House Inc., 1,635 square feet, $210,000.
• BRIO Tuscan Grille, St. Johns Town Center, 4910 Big Island Drive, 12 awnings, $2,000.
• Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., $180,524.
• Wells Fargo Bank, 380 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., $137,500.
School, library, other educational
• Episcopal School, 4455 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Abacus Carpentry LLC, storage room, bathroom, $48,483.
Service station, repair garage
• Sun Tire, 14175 Beach Blvd., contractor is LC McAneny LLC, alterations and repairs, $1,800.
• Villa Vita Home & Gift, 12795 San Jose Blvd., No. 6, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
• Secrets Wine Bar, 521 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., projecting sign, $800.
• Alaric Health Wellness and Anti-Aging Center, 3729 Blanding Blvd., No. 2, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $500.
• T-Mobile, 6733 103rd St., No. 9, contractor is The Shrout Companies, tenant build-out, $15,418.
• Image Fashion, 9368 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Parallel Inc., 10,486 square feet, demolition of existing interior drywall partition, $1,500.