The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies. For a full listing of permits, see Page A-6.
• Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 EverBank Field Drive, contractor is Turner Construction Co., renovation of Jaguars locker room, $97,000.
Office, bank, professional
• Ashish Bahl, SunTrust building, 76 S. Laura St., No. 201, contractor is Strong Builders Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $45,072.
• Allied Nursing, 8131 Baymeadows Circle W., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $36,745.
• Winn-Dixie Stores Inc., 777 Market St., contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., $112,000.
• 12601 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Mann’s Roofing and Waterproofing Inc., $16,000.
• 9633 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Reese’s Roofing Inc., $15,000
• Homeward Residential, 4875 Belfort Road, contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall sign, $9,411.
• Picca CPA, 14444 Beach Blvd., No. 19, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,800.
• Miller Bearings, 7818 Philips Highway, No. 100, contractor is River City Sign Co., wall sign, $800.
• Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, 4124 University Blvd. S., contractor is River City Sign Co., ground sign, $800.
• Salon & Spa grand opening, 9889 San Jose Blvd., No. 7, banner sign, 30 days, $300.
• Ann Taylor, St. Johns Town Center, 4790 River City Drive, No. 133, contractor is Embree Construction Group Inc., tenant build-out for temporary occupancy, $30,000.