The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies. For a full listing of permits, see Page A-6.
• Renovations to senior center, 1112 Jackson St., contractor is Flint Construction Services Inc., 4,438 square feet, for the City of Jacksonville, $59,000.
• Westside Church of Christ, 23 W. Eighth St., contractor is C.A.P. Contracting Inc., alterations and repairs. $58,563.
• Midtown Center LLC, 4019 Woodcock Drive, contractor is McCurdy-Walden Inc., $80,000.
• Roofing, 5325 N. Main St., contractor is Crowell Construction Co., $10,000.
• EverBank, 301 W. Bay St., contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall signs on north and south sides of tower, internally laminated channel letters, two signs totaling $586,000.
• Jacksonville JetPort, 13365 Aeronautical Circle, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., three signs, totaling $17,170.
• The Pantry Inc., 8240 Merrill Road, 13697 Beach Blvd. and 11985 Beach Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., replacing manual price signs with LED price signs, totaling $5,050.
• Cabana Club, A Rental Community, 8680 Baymeadows Road E., contractor is Summit Contractors Group Inc., monument sign, $3,500.
• Pawns Jewelry Guns, 8677 Blanding Blvd., contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall and ground signs, $4,000.
• Argyle Chiropractic, 6251 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 1010, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $900.