The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies. For a full listing of permits, see Page A-6.
• Confederate Park, 956 Hubbard St., contractor is Synot Construction LLC, owner is City of Jacksonville, $50,000.
• Demolition of house and slabs in preparation for a 7-Eleven store, 3613 Lane Ave. S., $500,000.
• Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Danis Construction LLC, at 3,736 and 3,737 square feet, alterations and repairs, two projects, totaling $1.47 million.
Office, bank, professional
• Orange Park Pediatrics, 6353 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Toney Construction Co., owner is Baptist Primary Care, interior remodeling, $141,000.
• RaceTrac Petroleum Inc., Beach Boulevard at Forest Boulevard, St. Johns River Water Management District review for a 2.94-acre project, construction of a surface water management system to serve a commercial development known as RaceTrac #1060.
• Linda’s Seafood, 704 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Silcox Contracting Inc., alterations and repairs, $1,950.
• Roofing at 3118 N. Myrtle Ave., contractor is Ardell Roofing Inc., $3,280.
• Fiat Orange Park, 8105 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four wall signs, totaling $4,500.
• Holiday Inn Express, 53 Jefferson Road, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall and ground sign, totaling $3,000.
• GHX, 1180 Lane Ave. N., contractor is Harbinger, wall sign $2,400.
• The Hawaiian Jiu Jitsu System, Jaxdojo.com, 4251 Lenox Ave., No. 1, contractor is Eagle Electric Inc., wall sign, $1,700.
• SOS Beauty Supply, 5751 N. Main St., No. 204, contractor is Signsharks Sign Service Inc., wall sign, $800.
• Hanania’s Repair, 3302 N. Main St., contractor is Covenant Contracting Co. Inc., $2,000.