The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies. For a full listing of permits, see Page A-6.
Office, bank, professional
• Renovation, 836 Prudential Drive, No. 1507, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., tenant build-out, expansion of an existing tenant, $134,416.
• Shade structures, 4610 Hodges Blvd., contractor is VJA Construction LLC, five playground shade structures, $14,000.
• RaceTrac No. 1060, Beach Boulevard at Forest Boulevard, St. Johns River Water Management District review for a new gas station with a 5,928-square-foot convenience store, applicant is RaceTrac Petroleum Inc., Atlanta.
• Beaver Street improvements from McDuff Avenue to Stockton Street, St. Johns River Water Management District review for the Florida Department of Transportation’s proposal to improve the 0.84-mile project length, construction will widen the existing 9-foot travel lanes to 11-foot lanes, consultant is Environmental Resource Solutions Inc.
• Roofing for Titus Harvest Dome Spectrum Church, 330 W. State St., No. 200, contractor is Just Roofs Inc., $10,000.
• Fiat, 8105 Blanding Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., ground sign, $1,125.