The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies. For a full listing of permits, see Page A-6.
Hotel, motel, dormitory
• Jacksonville Bridge, Christian Prison Ministries, 601 Agmac Ave., No. 400, contractor is Verde Construction Managers LLC, construction of dormitory building No. 4, at 11,320 square feet, $750,000.
• Advantus Corp., 3331 W. 12th St., contractor is Zeus Contracting LLC, prefabricated aerosol filling building, $174,335.
Office, bank, professional
• Dr. Carlos Maria, 4500 Hodges Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Accelerated Construction, 3,313 square feet, pediatrics, $180,000.
• Baptist Towers, North Florida Medical Services LLC, 11945 San Jose Blvd., No. 300, contractor is Towers Contracting Co. of Northeast Florida Inc., tenant build-out, $140,000.
• Le Figaro Du Seville, 1410 San Marco Blvd., tenant build-out, $30,000.
• Rib Shack, 3861 Baymeadows Road, contractor is C.H. Starke Co. Inc., alterations and repairs, $24,100.
• Parker Hannafin Corp., 2575 W. Fifth St., contractor is Moody’s Roofing Inc., $38,360.
• Mackoul Distributors Inc., 3425 N. Main St., contractor is Rooftec Systems Inc., $19,750.
• Gator Office Products, 11747 Philips Highway, contractor is Heritage Signs, ground sign, $30,382.
School, library, other educational
• Seacoast Charter Academy, 9100 Regency Square Blvd. N., contractor is H.C.M.C. Inc., alterations and repairs, $9,500.
• Florida Coastal School of Law, 8787 Baypine Road, contractor is Coastal Contracting of North Florida, glass enclosure at stairs, $3,300.
• AT&T, 4668 Town Center Parkway, contractor is New-Tech Construction Corp., changing existing antennas on cell tower, $102,270.