The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies.
• The Church at Argyle Inc., 6823 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Onas Corp., demolition and removal of a modular building no longer in use, $3,500.
Office, bank, professional
• State Farm, 8001 Baymeadows Way, contractor is C. Young Construction LLC, replace existing exterior walkway canopy domes, $157,700.
• Cole Builders, 6233 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Bennett Installation Service LLC, 400 square feet, accessory structure, $9,000.
• Laura Street Apartments, 1310 N. Laura St., No. 3, contractor is Comprehensive Home Services LLC, remodel exterior of building and interior of Unit No. 3, $84,605.
• Patio at Pastiche, 4260 Herschel St., contractor is Thompson Awning & Shutter Co., entrance awning, $1,950.
• Bankers Life, 6620 Southside Blvd., contractor is Brown Enterprises, wall sign, $13,000.
• Economy Dentistry, 3615 DuPont Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $6,980.