The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies.
• Medtronic Xomed Inc., 6743 Southpoint Drive N., No. 1, and 4102 Southpoint Blvd., two annual maintenance permits, $6 million.
• Carrabba's Italian Grill, 9840 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Centimark Corp., $51,700.
• Roofing, 8433 Southside Blvd., contractor is Atlanta Reliable Roofing, three buildings, $19,988.
• River City Plaza LLC, 7555 Beach Blvd., contractor is Blue Ocean Construction LLC, site work, $8,500.
School, library, educational institution
• Edward Waters College, 1767 Kings Road, contractor is Elkins Constructors Inc., 10,430 square feet, new two-story building for the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office and Edward Waters College, $2.1 million.
• Sunoco, Official Fuel of NASCAR, Food Mart, 6409 San Juan Ave., ground, canopy and wall signs, $2,900.
• One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, 5901 Vernon Road, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., ground sign, $2,495.
• Sunoco, Official Fuel of NASCAR, 4023 Southside Blvd., ground, canopy and two wall signs, $2,100.
• Office Depot, 9450 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Southeastern Lighting Solutions Inc., two wall signs, $1,200.
• Flower Arrangements and Designs by Desue, 6116 N. Main St., contractor is Colonial Electric Corp., ground sign, $1,000.
• Viscaya, 13435-13439 Isla Vista Drive, contractor is Pulte Home Corp., three townhouses, $600,000.