The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies.
• The Greater Love Pentecostal Holiness Church, 1434 Oakhurst Ave., shed, $1,200.
• North Florida Sales, 3601 Regent Blvd., contractor is ARCO/Murray Construction Co., 992 square feet, cooler expansion, $98,000.
Office, bank, professional
• St. Francis Animal Hospital, contractor is J. Rogero Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $10,500.
• Bank of America, 2011 San Marco Blvd., contractor is CAL Development Inc., fence and light pole, $8,000.
• Red Lobster, 8720 Baymeadows Road, contractor is RPC General Contractors Inc., 7,830 square feet, lobby bar and dining table refinishes, exterior to be repainted, parking restriped and resealed, $200,000.
• Goodyear Tires, 11900 San Jose Blvd., contractor is KayCo Roofing LLC, $20,445.
• Roofing, 9760 Lem Turner Road, contractor is Alpha & Omega Builders of Jacksonville, $6,000.
• Jimmy John's, 5960 Beach Blvd., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $4,270.
• We Buy Gold Silver & Diamonds, 11700 San Jose Blvd., No. 10, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
• Crown Castle, 10893 Garden St., contractor is NeoCom Solutions Inc., replace existing antennas, lines and equipment, $55,000.