The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
Office, bank, professional
• JPMorgan Chase, 4668 Town Crossing Drive, No. 113, contractor is ICON Constructors LLC, tenant build-out, $432,225.
• Jacksonville Maritime Museum, 1015 Museum Circle, contractor is The Haskell Co., demolition, $50,000.
• Accessory building, 7528 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Carolina Carports Inc., 576 square feet, $6,730.
• Roofing, 1335 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is BBG Contracting Group Inc., $30,225.
• Roofing, 5444 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., $24,000.
• Hoegh Autoliners, 2615 Port Industrial Drive, No. 5, contractor is Farm Out Design Services LLC, wall sign, $6,400.
• Gerber Collision & Glass, 48 Lee Road, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., ground and wall signs, $4,950.
• Gerber Collision & Glass, 1340 Cassat Ave., contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., ground and wall signs, $4,900.
• Gerber Collision & Glass, 13349 N. Main St., contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,475.
• UF Health Family Medicine and Pediatrics – New Berlin, 3118 New Berlin Road, contractor is Farm Out Design Services LLC, two wall signs, $1,398.
• River City Marketplace, 790 Skymarks Drive, contractor is J.W. Berry Signs Inc., monument sign, $2,400.