Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin-Robbins plan East Arlington location
A sign on the former Blockbuster store at 3031 Monument Road in East Arlington has a "Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins Coming Soon" sign in the window.
The location is near the Cobblestone Crossing shopping center, where there are plans for the Publix Super Markets Inc. store to be demolished and rebuilt as a larger store.
• Little Caesars pizza is preparing to open at 3541 University Blvd. W., No. 2. Lance Trantham Certified Builder Inc. is building out the space at a project cost of $77,000. Little Caesars has 15 stores in North Florida.
• McDonald's at 909 Dunn Ave. is renovating. Stansell Properties & Development is the contractor for the 3,439-square-foot project to remove the PlayPlace and make improvements at a project cost of $525,221.
• Tent Café is shown on plans for an 84-seat restaurant in Ashley Plaza at 12041 Beach Blvd., Units 3-4. The tenant build-out for 2,200 square feet there is shown as $15,000. Ash Properties is the contractor.
• The owner of Carmines Pie House filed with the state under the Fictitious Name Law to operate the restaurant at 2677 Forbes St. The owner is CPVR Carmines Jacksonville LLC of Galveston, Texas.
• Oakleaf JASZ Inc. filed with the state under the Fictitious Name Law to operate a Zaxby's at 9710 Applecross Road.
The city approved signs for:
• Moxie Kitchen Cocktails, three signs at 4972 Big Island Drive in The Markets at Town Center. Harbinger is the contractor for the $7,200 p project.
• Buffalo Wild Wings, six signs at The Avenues mall at 10300 Southside Blvd. Taylor Sign & Design Inc. is the contractor for the $14,850 project.
• Sweet & Cheesy POPCORN Over 100 Gourmet Flavors, two signs at 10150 Beach Blvd., No. 7. CNS Signs Inc. is the contractor for the $1,690 project.