Earth Fare shell at $1 million
Developer Sleiman Enterprises has submitted a permit application to build the shell structure for the Earth Fare organic and natural foods grocer planned at the Atlantic North shopping center at 11901 Atlantic Blvd.
The application shows a $1.04 million project cost for the 24,000-square-foot shell. Target Contractors Inc. is the contractor.
Applebee's renovating Butler site
The Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar at 5055 Butler Blvd. is slated for interior and exterior renovations. Outside, the restaurant will undergo façade alterations. Inside, it will gain a new dining décor, seating and lighting.
A building-permit application shows a cost of $120,000 for the 4,429-square-foot project.
No contractor was listed
Food-related businesses filed names recently with the state Division of Corporations under the Fictitious Name Law to operate:
• Dunkin' Donuts, 7545 Centurion Parkway, No. 204, by owner Alisha & Pooja LLC.
• Tutti Frutti Southside Jacksonville, 8221 Southside Blvd., Suite 9, by owners Rose Hoa Truong, Hai Van Truong and Hana & Saba Inc.
• Kazu Japanese Restaurant is putting up a sign at Merchants Walk, 9965 San Jose Blvd., No. 35. The company filed with the state Division of Corporations on Aug. 19 to do business there. Ming Quan Chen is the corporate president.
• Bukkets Wings & Grill is putting up a sign at 2158 Mayport Road, No. 7.
• China Moon is hanging a sign at Marietta Square at 8299 W. Beaver St.
• Famous Sandwiches and Subs has a permit for three wall signs at 2953 Philips Highway.