The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Southpoint Office Condo, 6817 Southpoint Parkway, Nos. 1000 and 1200, contractor is Foundation Systems & Equipment Co., foundation repair underpinning, two permits, $20,500.
• Warehouse demolition, 1163 Talleyrand Ave., contractor is C. Harrison Construction Inc., 30,000 square feet, $60,000.
• The Boeing Co., 6222 New World Ave., No. 1, contractor is Milton J. Wood Co., door alteration, $17,000.
Office, bank, professional
• EastGroup Properties, 8475 Western Way, No. 150, contractor is Commercial Interiors, 13,824 square feet, interior modification, $50,471.
• Subway, 8540 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 5, contractor is Oakwell Companies LLC, 1,293 square feet, tenant build-out, $64,000.
• S.D.S. Autos Inc., 10259 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Metro Property Services Inc., $41,000.
• Saddlebrook Landings Inc., 3003-3004 Benjamin Franklin Court, contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., two permits, $41,000.
• Roosevelt Square, 4401 Roosevelt Blvd., contractor is Armored Metal Works Inc., $2,000.
• Jacksonville Orthopaedic Institute Rehabilitation, 5393 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 17, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., two wall signs, $4,900.
• Jade Place, 9825 San Jose Blvd., No. 46, contractor is CNS Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
• Goodrich, 6061 B.F. Goodrich Blvd., contractor is Duffey Southeast Inc., new building for electrical switch gear, $280,000.
• Sprint, 1626 Atlantic University Circle, contactor is Westower Communications Inc., $112,238.