The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the City and other agencies.
• Baptist Medical Center, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Batson-Cook Co., build-out shell space for diagnostic equipment, $255,541.
• Vistakon Division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, 7500 Centurion Parkway, contractor is W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, relocate existing Vistakon thermal oxidizer to rooftop to include support steel grating, natural gas and compressed air piping, $245,123.
Office, bank, professional
• CSX, 550 Water St., 11th floor, contractor is Duckworth Construction Co., 1,570 square feet, interior commercial improvements, $78,641.
• Deutsche Bank, 5022 Gate Parkway, No. 100, contractor is Gilbane Building Co., 600 square feet, alterations and repairs, $34,237.
• Magnolia Eye Care, 7749 Normandy Blvd., No. 121, contractor is KLT Construction Inc., tenant build-out for optometrist office, $30,000.
• Chase Regency Plaza ATM, 9824 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Security Vault Works Inc., install remote drive-up ATM in parking lot, $25,000.
• AT&T, 2048 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Total Construction Solutions, stucco repair on masonry, $13,000.
• Dollar Tree, 6466 103rd St., contractor is AEJ Property Services LLC for demolition, contractor is Buffalo Construction Inc. for new construction, 9,973 square feet, two permits, $462,000.
• Walmart, 9890 Hutchinson Park Drive and 10991 San Jose Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Rick Shipman Construction Inc., add self check-outs to front register, data and electrical connection, two permits, $224,000.
• Walmart, 6830 Normandy Blvd., contractor is RGWilliams Construction Inc., 786 square feet, alterations, $37,884.
• Smith & Young Co., 14185 Beach Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Smith/Young Development Corp., vanilla shell tenant build-out, $31,000.
• Lowe's, six locations, tents for the sale of Christmas trees Nov. 15-Dec. 15, six permits, $13,500.