Little Caesars OK'd in East Arlington
The city approved renovations for Little Caesars Pizza in East Arlington at 3031 Monument Road, No. 1. Mayes Construction LLC is the contractor for the 1,540-square-foot project at a cost of $94,300.
The building, a former Blockbuster store, is being renovated for tenants that so far include Little Caesars as well as a planned Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins.
Food-related businesses filed names recently with the state Division of Corporations under the Fictitious Name Law to operate:
• Sharky's Oyster Bar and Lounge, 5800 Philips Highway, to Aundre Hannon.
• Up In Smoke BBQ, mailing address is 4495 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 304, to Hot Mess LLC, Thomas Wilbers.
• Razzle Sports Bar and Grille, 2223 County Road 220, Suite 205, Middleburg, to Dale Aderman.
• Dolce Café, mailing address is 5315 Chestnut Lake Drive, to Koce Gjorgjiev.
Licensed to serve
Duval County Tax Collector Michael Corrigan issued business licenses to:
• TCBY Jacksonville, 3 Shircliff Way, No. 137, to Douglas Family Enterprises LLLP.
• Domino's Pizza, 8204 103rd St., 8540 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 9, 10031 San Jose Blvd., and 6003 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 6, to Perfect Pizza Pie Inc.