Tunis taking shape
The city approved tenant build-out for Tunis Seafood, Wings & Subs in Southside at 4309 University Blvd. S. AJP Consulting & Construction is the contractor for the 1,809-square-foot project at a cost of $75,720.The site formerly was a Jax Beach Seafood Restaurant.
Waffle House topping out
The city approved a roofing permit for Waffle House at 7652 Merrill Road. TurnKey Construction Planners Inc. is the contractor for the $12,000 project.
• Firehouse Subs, 1620 Margaret St., No. 105, contractor is Signsharks Sign Services Inc., two wall signs, $3,000.
Food-related businesses filed names recently with the state Division of Corporations under the Fictitious Name Law to operate:
• Original Italian Pizza, 915 King St., to Harry Satur.
• BossBurgerGrill, 4347-5 University Blvd. S., to Elvir Karincic.
• Snak Shak #2, 7806 New Kings Road, to Fadi Antwan Aji.
• Little Caesars, to Lampstand Foods LLC, mailing address is 2079 Hovington Circle E.
• Sid & Linda's Seafood Market & Restaurant, 12220 Atlantic Blvd., No. 109, to Isidoro B. Camacho.
Licensed to serve
Duval County Tax Collector Michael Corrigan issued a business license to:
• Amy's Asian Food Market Inc., to Amelia P. Savrese, 8540 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 7.