The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Trouble Livin Life LLC, 5800 Philips Highway, contractor is Braughton Construction Inc., 17,000 square feet, repair and alterations and repairing condemnation list from the City of Jacksonville, $70,000.
Office, bank, professional
• Spectrum Films Inc., 4311 Salisbury Road, contractor is Trizonis Builders Inc., 4,615 square feet, $71,159.
• Florida Rock, 5714 Buffalo Ave., No. 1, contractor is Ace Door & Window Service Inc., replace steel door, $2,000.
• Parkway Properties LP, 1200 Riverplace Blvd., contractor is ACON Construction Co. Inc., repair corroded steel at stairwells in parking garage, $364,470.
• Sprint Wireless, 9999 Chester Lake Road E., contractor is Westower Communications Inc., $100,000.
• Barberitos, 4320 Deerwood Lake Parkway, No. 106, contractor is Redsector Inc., 2,252 square feet, tenant build-out, $150,000.
• AT&T, 11741 N. Main St., contractor is Triple M Roofing Corp., $201,200.
• The Dunes Apartments, 11425 McCormick Road, contractor is Exterior Specialties Inc., 12 permits, $135,800.
• Zion Hope Baptist Church, 2803 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is A.J. Wells Roofing and Construction Inc., $6,500.
• City of Jacksonville, 11080 Heckscher Drive, contractor is Holton Construction Inc., $5,000.
• Belk, 11901 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Target Contractors Inc., 96,323 square feet, shell building, $3.5 million.
• AutoZone, 9606 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is HJB Construction Inc., 7,381 square feet, $662,381.