The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
Office, bank, professional
• Dollar Tree Stores Inc., 6466 103rd St., contractor is Anchor Signs Inc., installation of awning on the front, $2,600.
• DPSG, 7255 Salisbury Road, No. 2, pallet rack, installation of prefabricated steel track in existing warehouse, $14,600.
• Shell permit, 6680 Powers Ave., contractor is Andesco Inc., 1,980 square feet, opening to combine two spaces, shell building permit only, tenant build-out permit to follow, $2,000.
• Jacksonville Student Housing, 3601 Kernan Blvd. S., Buildings 17 and 18, contractor is Jack Arthur Paris, two permits, $25,600.
• Keith Chan, 1510 N. Main St., contractor is BRC High Tech Roof Division Inc., $16,525.
• Dollar Tree, 6466 103rd St., contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., three signs, $10,700.
• Sunrise Senior Living With A Special Neighborhood for Memory Impaired, 4870 Belfort Road, contractor is Brown Enterprises, $9,600.
• Cleaners, 9960 Southside Blvd., No. 107, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $1,985.
• Walmart, 13490 Beach Blvd., contractor is CAL Development Inc., 202,424 square feet, interior renovation to an existing Walmart, $258,875.
• American Tower Corp., 2930 Sherry Drive, contractor is BlueStream Professional Services LLC, $131,480.