The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
Hotel, motel, dormitory
• Courtyard by Marriott, 14402 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Harris Construction Co. LLC, 73,140 square feet, new finishes, millwork, and furniture in the hotel lobby, demolition and installation of new fixtures, plumbing equipment and HVAC equipment, existing spa will become a boardroom, $705,957.
• West Fraser Inc., 109 Halsema Road S., contractor is Thomas May Construction Co.., 980 square feet, addition, $199,009.
Office, bank, professional
• Biomet, 1715 Kings Ave., contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., 3,876 square feet, interior remodeling and exterior renovation, parking modification and new entry, $58,000.
• BLC Automotive Inc., 4809 Blanding Blvd., 684 square feet, painting, tiling and trim, $3,200.
• Applebee's, 6251 103rd St., contractor is Hughes Brothers Construction of Alabama LLC, 4,793 square feet, tenant interior and exterior alterations to existing building, $170,524.
• Drs. Bibb & Associates II, 6021 Argyle Forest Blvd., contractor is Rooftec Systems, $28,211.
• Comcast of Greater Florida, 5934 Richard St., contractor is Kirms Communications LLC, $75,500.