Zoës Kitchen OK'd at St. Johns Town Center
Zoës Kitchen can build-out its new 122-seat restaurant in St. Johns Town Center now that the city OK'd the construction permit.
R.E. Crawford Construction is the contractor for the $340,027 project at 4624 Town Crossing Drive, No. 149. The build-out covers 2,491 square feet of space in the former Qdoba Mexican Grill, with indoor and patio seating.
The city approved the permit Thursday.
Zoës Kitchen already operates in Riverside and Ponte Vedra.
The Birmingham, Ala.-based chain features Mediterranean-inspired food, including hummus, grilled and pita sandwiches, roll-ups, kabobs, salads and more.
Zoës means "life" in Greek.
Food-related businesses filed names recently with the state Division of Corporations under the Fictitious Name Law to operate:
• The Diner, by The Demetrios Estiatorio LLC, 223 Ninth Ave., Jacksonville Beach.
• The Chef's Market & Catering, by Nicole Elizabeth Bernard and Matthew Steven Smith, 12218 Antoni Court.
• Smokin Blondes Food Co., by Megan Audrey Caswell and Stephanie Marie Ricker, 7075 Rivercrest Drive.
• Brunch Box of Jacksonville, by HB Enterprizes LLC, 5065 St. Augustine Road, Suite 5.
Licensed to serve
Duval County Tax Collector Michael Corrigan issued business licenses for:
• Buffalo Wild Wings, to Blazin Wings Inc., at 10300 Southside Blvd.
• Avenue Market, to Fawaz Nemer, at 678 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
• Applebee's, 14560 Old St. Augustine Road, 10 signs.
• Famous Amos, 11565 N. Main St.