Social media guru, designer among One Spark speakers
One Spark released Tuesday the 2014 Speaker Series lineup scheduled for the April 9-13 festival.
Keynote speakers are Scott Stratten, Toronto-based social marketing consultant and president of Un-Marketing, and James White, artist, designer and founder of Signalnoise Studio from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Carl Smith, founder and owner of Jacksonville-based nGen Works, is the only local speaker in the series.
The speakers are scheduled April 10 (design/inspiration) and 11 (business/innovation) during the One Spark crowdfunding festival.
Doc Waller, inspiration architect at Becoming Possible in Atlanta, will be the master of ceremonies for the two-day event.
The series will include presentations by:
• Jeff Barlow, in-store experience creative manager at Starbucks
• Abby Fox and Sullivan Sweet, high school students from Madison, Wis.
• Brian Meece, CEO of Rocket-
Hub, a New York-based crowdfunding platform
• Moldover, Moldover Music in San Francisco
• Wil Reynolds, founder, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia
• Joanna Schwartz, CEO of crowdfunding platform EarlyShares
• Russ Unger, experience design director, GE Capital Americas, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Speakers will share their ideas in design, entrepreneurship, marketing and music with a limited audience.
Tickets are $250 and include full access to both days of the Speaker Series, an All Access Pass, coffee and refreshments and free Wi-Fi and co-working/lounge area for series attendees only.
For the complete schedule, speakers’ biographies and ticket information, visit beonespark.com/speaker-series.