The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• EverBank Field, 1 EverBank Field Drive, contractor is Hunt & Elkins, a joint venture, install auger cast piles and pile cap foundations for video board towers, includes rerouting existing utilities, $57.5 million.
• Trout River Bridge fishing pier, 8158 N. Main St., renovations to park are at south end of old Trout River Bridge, $800,000.
Office, bank, professional
• Villas of San Jose, 8333 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Combined Industries LLC, addition and remodel of existing entry gatehouse, $57,870.
• Barnes Healthcare Services, 3728 Philips Highway, No. 32, contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., 4,145 square feet, $30,000.
• Value Place Jacksonville LLC, 10520 Balmoral Circle W., contractor is Wayne’s Roofing & Sheet Metal, $45,481.
• Brookwood Club Apartments Investors LLC, 1385 Brookwood Forest Blvd., contractor is Performance Roofing LLC, $25,250.
• Holiday Inn Express Inn & Suites, 1200 Airport Road, contractor is McNeill Signs Inc., five signs, $10,571.
• Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 4791 Windsor Commons Court, contractor is McNeill Signs Inc., two signs, $5,007.
• aio Wireless, 3541 University Blvd. W., No. 4, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $3,487.
• Career Source Northeast Florida, 11160 Beach Blvd., No. 111, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
• Premier Meats, 2401 W. Beaver St., contractor is AEC Electrical Services Inc., two signs, $600.