I would like to...
Submit Non-Profit News Articles
Find current court records
Publish a Fictitious Name Notice
Read current public notices
Subscribe to City Notes
Learn about The Daily Record team
Learn about The Daily Record publication
Subscribe to The Daily Record
Advertise on jaxdailyrecord.com
Place a classified advertisement
See current classified advertisements
Today there are 15 new Notices of FORECLOSURE Sales
Print Edition Online (PDF)
legal association calendar
credit authorization form
subscribe to the daily record
realty / builder connection
the professional directory
Back to home
E-mail this article
print this article
Article reprints available.
Find out more.
Wednesday, December 31, 1969 Headlines:
· CSX’s road to efficiency: more cuts
· USS Adams closer to becoming riverfront museum
· First Watch taking Riverside Corner Bakery location
· TIAA keeping EverBank headquarters in Jacksonville, but studying the name
· CSX says it concluded layoffs; 500 Jacksonville jobs cut
· Kelly Mathis seeking reinstatement of license, expungement of Florida Bar disciplinary record
· Every day is different: Court reporter finds skills in high demand
· Let’s generate buzz: Infill development is boosting neighborhoods, jobs
· 'Cool, hip' and colorful: 100 North Laura completing renovations, adding tenants
· Stellers Gallery relocating to Philips
Published for 27,158 consecutive weekdays
Covering events in the Realty and Building communities in Northeast Florida.
10 North Newnan Street · Jacksonville, FL 32202 · (904) 356-2466 · Fax (904) 353-2628
Daily Record & Observer, LLC
All Right Reserved.