The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• A. Philip Randolph Heritage Park, contractor is John Fitzgerald Inc., installation of fitness equipment, $13,496.
Office, bank, professional
• Alro Metals, 5875 Highway Ave., contractor is Crane Construction of Jacksonville Inc., 12,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $45,000.
• Abby Glen, 9500 and 9677 Abby Glen Circle, contractor is United Home Builders of Jacksonville, two entry monuments, $50,000.
• SM Ventures Inc. and SMP Hendricks Inc., 1515 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is James Shelton Roofing LLC, $37,000.
• Dan’s Fan City, 9365 Philips Highway, No. 203, contractor is Certified Signage Inc., wall sign, $4,500.
• Consolidated Laboratory Services, 10503 San Jose Blvd., No. 5, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,400.
• Fresenius Medical Care Duval Dialysis, 1107 Myra St., contractor is Dynamic Aspects, two wall signs, $2,000.
• Growing Room Child Development Centers, 14146 Marsh Woods Court, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
• Connect Hearing, 3832 Baymeadows Road, No. 7, contractor is General Sign Service Corp., wall sign, $2,000.
• D.R. Horton, 3836 and 3838 Julia Marie Drive, contractor is D.R. Horton, two townhouses, $240,000.