Development today: UF Health Jacksonville gets permit for $3.3M renovation to 5 South Wing
The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• UF Health Jacksonville, 655 W. Eighth St., contractor is Danis Construction LLC, 617,298 square feet, complete renovation to the 5 South Wing of the UF Health Jacksonville hospital, $3.33 million.
• Season at Kensington Condominium Association Inc., 12311 Kensington Lakes Drive, contractor is Roof-it-Right LLC, three permits, $48,000.
• Yankee Candle, 4818 River City Drive, No. 104, contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., two wall signs, $1,800.
• Alro Metals, 5875 Highway Ave., No. 2, contractor is Heritage signs, two wall signs, $1,700.
• Yankee Candle, 4818 River City Drive, No. 104, contractor is Alliance Retail Construction, tenant build-out, $120,000.
• West Jacksonville Baptist Church, 5634 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Thompson Enterprises Inc., mast for radio station broadcasting, dish to send signal to main tower, $10,000.