The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
Office, bank, professional
• Mayo Clinic Florida, 4500 San Pablo Road, contractor is Danis Construction LLC, 1,037 square feet, renovate existing office space, add new walls for additional office, $110,362.
• One Call Care Management, 841 Prudential Drive, contractor is Adams Interior Contractors Inc., interior build-out for two offices in an open area of the ninth floor, $19,505.
• Duval County Health Department, 515 W. Sixth St., contractor is Fickling Construction Inc., 144 square feet, exam room modification, $13,028.
• Drop Off, 11173 Beach Blvd., contractor is Boree Canvas Unlimited Inc., awning $11,970.
• Dunkin’ Donuts, 12709 Bartram Park Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., six signs, $7,200.
• Famous Footwear, 8181 Merchants Gate Drive, No. 102, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $2,990.
• Community Hospice of Northeast Florida, 11173 Beach Blvd., contractor is Boree Canvas Unlimited Inc., aluminum canopy addition with canvas covering over loading dock and driveway, $11,970.
• JEA, 9999 Chester Lake Road E., contractor is New-Tech Construction Corp., co-locating on an existing cell tower $217,930.
•?JEA, 9800 Sandler Road, contractor is New-Tech Construction Corp., co-locating on an existing cell tower, $217,930.