The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
Office, bank, professional
• Aztec Office of Florida, 6111 Gazebo Park Place N., contractor is Haskew Co., renovation of 8,000 square feet, $150,000.
• Penser Transportation, 11001 Pritchard Road, contractor is Interior Buildouts, renovations for 432-square-foot breakroom, $31,378.
• Deutsche Bank, 5022 Gate Parkway, No. 300, interior renovations to 25,715 square feet, $4.7 million.
• Portside Grill, 2116 Talleyrand Ave., contractor is MT Design, demolition and tenant improvements to 2,670 square feet, $50,000.
• North American Development, 2033 Riverside Ave., contractor is Springer-Peterson Roof & Sheet Metal, $46,410.
• Promenade Shopping Center, 8595 Beach Blvd., contractor is C.L. Burks Construction, $115,500.
School, library, other educational
• Strayer University, 8375 Dix Ellis Trail, No. 200, contractor is Nova Commercial Interiors, interior renovation of 11,111 square feet, $349,575.
• New Life Christian Fellowship of Jacksonville, 2701 Hodges Blvd., contractor is Mack Brothers Builder Contractors, build bleachers and press room, $144,000.
Service station, repair garage
• O’Steen’s Auto Body, 10055 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Filterworks USA, installation of 300-square-foot paint booth, $34,445.