The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Jax Rose Arcade, 1040 Edgewood Ave. N., contractor is Prism Design & Construction Inc., tenant build-out, $22,500.
• Anheuser-Busch, 111 Busch Drive, contractor is All About Events, tent for Budweiser Clydesdales, 7,200 square feet, Thursday through Nov. 28, $8,000.
Office, bank, professional
• First Florida Credit Union, 500 W. First St., contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., three-story interior renovation, 18,000 square feet, $1.288 million.
• First Florida Credit Union, 401 W. First St., contractor is Tenant Contractors Inc., interior renovation, 6,981 square feet, $384,000.
• DriveTime Cassat, 1736 Cassat Ave., contractor is River City Contractors Inc., tenant build-out, 3,000 square feet, $333,300.
• Arby’s, 7612 Merrill Road, contractor is 1st Choice Facilities Services Corp., remodel former Krispy Kreme into an Arby’s restaurant, 2,509 square feet, $312,372.
• McDonald’s, 253 E. State St., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, minor interior remodel to add kiosks, $25,000.
• McDonald’s, 9841 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, minor interior remodel to add kiosks, $25,000.
• Spinnaker Reach, 3875 San Pablo Road S., contractor is SRG Roofing LLC, 12 permits, $395,277.
• Laurel Pointe Apartments, 3000 Coronet Lane, contractor is SRG Roofing LLC, 14 permits, $223,768.
• Cape House apartments, 4460 Hodges Blvd., contractor is AG Contracting Inc., two permits, $122,000.
• Courtyard Jacksonville Mayo Clinic, 14390 Mayo Blvd., contractor is Yorkshire Federal Inc., $32,000.
• Lakeside Apartments, 8700 Southside Blvd., contractor is Watermark Restoration Inc., $22,010.
• Family Dollar, 1878 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., four signs, $20,000.
• Sunset Novelties, 6625 Argyle Forest Blvd., No. 5, contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., $1,800.
• Watts Investments Ltd., 7111 Bonneval Road, No. 8, contractor is Oakwell Companies LLC, construction of a fire separation wall for a future Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, $123,000.
• Capitol Imports Inc., 3546 St. Johns Bluff Road S., No. 115, contractor is Collins Construction of Leon LLC, tenant build-out, 2,500 square feet, $104,000.