Skip to main content
These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
Office, bank, professional
- Cass Information Systems Inc., 10401 Deerwood Park Blvd., No. 2350, contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 2,524 square feet, tenant build-out, $79,985.
- Salah Building LLC, 1625 Hendricks Ave., contractor is Center, Knight & May Contractors LLC, 800 square feet, interior renovations, $47,525.
- Baymeadows Junction Retail Center, 8206 Philips Highway, contractor is Ash Construction LLC, remove water tank, $27,800.
- Mambos Cuban Cafe, 13770 Beach Blvd., No. 9, contractor is RPC General Contractors Inc., 4,613 square feet, tenant build-out, $167,000.
- Silver Pearl LLC, 144 W. Fourth St., contractor is Monahan Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $12,000.
- Regency Church of God, 1677 Southside Blvd., contractor is Lockhart Construction and Roofing Services LLC, roof replacement, $11,800.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jewish Community Alliance, 8505 San Jose Blvd., contractor is C.C. Borden Construction Inc., 2,165 square feet, interior renovation, $15,500.
Service Station, repair garage
- Murphy Oil USA Inc., 4100 Philips Highway, contractor is Frey-Moss Structures Inc., 3,064 square feet, repair canopy, $115,000.
- Wawa, 11812, Beach Blvd., contractor is Thomas Sign and Awning Co. Inc., seven permits for wall, ground and under canopy signs, $56,097.
- Wendy’s, Quality Service That Doesn’t Cut Corners, 3910 University Blvd. W., contractor is Outdoor Images Inc., eight permits for wall, ground and menu board signs, $36,564.
- Town Center One, 5555 Gate Parkway, contractor is Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, monument sign, $32,000.
- Synergy Studio, 4599 Lakeside Drive, contractor is Harbinger LLC, two permits for wall signs, $4,700.
- Wendy’s, 2006 Park St., contractor is Outdoor Images Inc., two permits for clearance and canopy signs, $3,696.
- Smoke Shop and Tattoo Supply, 8595 Beach Blvd., No. 347, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- I Repair Fast, 8060 Philips Highway, No. 103, contractor is Liberty Lighting Inc., wall sign, $1,980.
- T-Mobile, 1719 Bennett St., contractor is New-Tech Construction Corp., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.