These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Cimarron Apartments, 830 Arlington River Drive, contractor is Andesco Inc., three permits for alterations and repairs, $84,000.
- Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, 4500 San Pablo Road S., contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 432 square feet. interior renovation, $209,651.
- Gem Products Inc., 12770 Flagler Center Blvd., contractor is WB Huff Construction Services LLC, alterations, $42,790.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Splash Jax Swim School LLC, 1856 Davidson St., contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, 2,448 square feet, new building, $220,250.
- PQT HA LLC, 5627 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Lighthouse Construction of North Florida LLC, repair and alteration, $87,700.
- City of Jacksonville, 3730 Park St., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., 1,100 square feet, alterations at Boone Park Tennis Complex, $47,472.
- Wells Fargo, 899 Dunn Ave., contractor is FLC Contracting LLC, alteration, $27,530.
- Cafe Long Hai LLC, 3837 Southside Blvd, No. 104, contractor is Compass Builders & Renovators Inc., 1,360 square feet, tenant build-out, $65,000.
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida LLC, 1411 Huron St., contractor is Tecta America Southeast LLC, roof replacement, $357,966.
- Florida State College at Jacksonville, 20 W. Adams St., contractor is Childers Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof replacement, $195,500.
- Louis L. Huntley Enterprises Inc., 5569 Bowden Road, contractor is Scott Waterproofing Inc., roof repair and replacement, $78,330.
- Westland Joint Venture, 6000 Lake Gray Blvd., No. 4, contractor is J. Register Co. Inc., roof repair, $36,400.
- Hillwood Condominium Association Inc., 500 Clubhouse Court, contractor is Kayco Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $31,350.
- U-Haul Moving & Storage of Jacksonville Heights, 9422 103rd St., contractor is All Pro Roofing & Consulting LLC, roof replacement, $28,000.
- Teixeura Properties LLC, 2099 Park St., contractor is Hammer Time Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $12,000.
- Oasis of Mandarin Apartments, 3355 Claire Lane, contractor is Bohemia Roofing Co. Inc., four permits for roof repair, $9,000.
- Mania+Amusement, 500 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,400.
- Target, 9041 Southside Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Fulcrum Express Inc., renovation, $1.76 million.
- Ozark Investment Group LLC, 7807 Baymeadows Road E., contractor is Ash Construction LLC, 51,915 square feet, new building, $536,000.
- Sunbeam Center, 5100 Sunbeam Road, No. 8, contractor is Accelerated Contractors LLC, 452 square feet, renovation, $31,513.
- Sunbeam Center, 5100 Sunbeam Road, No. 6, contractor is Accelerated Contractors LLC, 920 square feet, tenant build-out, $28,795.