These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Mayo Clinic, 13970 Zumbro Drive, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 17,912square feet, new modular buildings, $340,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Residence Inn Jacksonville, 10551 Deerwood Park Blvd., contractor is Frazee Inc., renovations, $82,000.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority, 13509 Scout Road S., contractor is Foresight Construction Group Inc., 18,200 square feet, temporary hangar, $1.74 million.
- Oakleaf Atlantic Storage, 8340 Merchants Gate Drive, contractor is Florida Metal Building Services LLC, eight permits for building foundations, $815,501.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Itel Laboratories Inc., 6676 Corporate Center Parkway, No. 107, 2,400 square feet, $1.4 million.
- 11201 St. Johns Industrial Parkway S., 11196 St. Johns Industrial Parkway S., contractor is WB Huff Construction Services LLC, 200 square feet, canopy demolition, $28,500.
- Arbor Mill, 3738 Baxter St., contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., two permits for entry structures and gates, $180,000.
- Sonny’s BBQ, 12485 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Benmar Construction LLC, 6,084 square feet, renovation, $205,000.
- River City Landing Apartments, 2601 University Blvd. N., contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $93,080.
- Christian Family Chapel of Jacksonville Florida Inc., 10391 Old St. Augustine Road, contractor is Jack C. Wilson Roofing Co., roof replacement, $76,111.
- Commonwealth Collision LLC, 4500 Philips Highway, contractor is KLM Inc. of Jacksonville, roof replacement, $73,700.
- Club Jacksonville, 1939 Hendricks Ave., contractor is J Rogero Construction Inc., roof replacement, $53,132.
- Earl R. Horowitz, 2550 Park St., contractor is Oak Crest Contracting Inc., roof replacement, $38,000.
- Windsor Pointe at Windsor Park Condominium, 13715 Richmond Park Drive N., contractor is American Roofing of Jacksonville LLC, roof replacement, $36,514.
- 6120 San Jose Blvd. LLC, 6120 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Neligan Construction and Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $28,500.
- Quick Way Food Store, 1506 Palmdale St., contractor is Seven Bridges Construction Co., roof replacement, $12,000.
- Hancock Whitney, 8195 Point Meadows Way, contractor is Harbinger LLC, three permits for ground and wall signs, $15,000.
- Firehouse Subs, Drive Thru, 8355 Baymeadows Road, No. 101, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., two permits for wall signs, $8,400.
- Never Happened, Paintless Dent Removal, 10430 Atlantic Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., wall sign, $6,000.
- Massage Envy, 13475 Atlantic Blvd., No. 18, contractor is Anchor Sign Inc., wall sign, $3,555.
- Island Girl Cigar, 11 N. Ocean St., contractor is Nine Enterprises Inc., two permits for wall signs, $3,250.
- Brightway Insurance, 5150 Timuquana Road, No. 12, contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,245.
- Auditmacs.com, 4301 Emerson St., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- South Lane Plaza LLC, 1265 Lane Ave. S., contractor is Building Dynamics inc., 1,100 square feet, renovations, $15,000.