These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Millers Creek Manor Apartments, 1606 Mayfair Road, contractor is Domo Inc., 19,330 square feet, new building, $1.01 million.
- 220 Riverside, 220 Riverside Ave., contractor is Live Oak Contracting LLC, repairs, $278,000.
- Pura Bean, 915 King St., contractor is McAneny Builders LLC, 900 square feet, tenant build-out, $35,000.
- Discount Mini Storage of Jacksonville LLC, 5134 Firestone Road, contractor is Centimark Corp., roof over existing, $234,863.
- Sonoma Southside Condominium Association Inc., 7740 Southside Blvd., contractor is TSK Exteriors LLC, seven permits for roof replacement, $105,750.
- Terry Parker Baptist Church, 7024 Merrill Road, contractor is Powell & Sons Roofing Inc., roof over existing, $83,560.
- Courtyards at Mayport, 2601 Mayport Road, contractor is Thrift Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $15,820.
- Mandarin Presbyterian Church, 11844 Mandarin Road, contractor is Geo Tech Development Corp., roof replacement, $12,225.
- Smiles by Shields LLC, 3940 San Jose Park Drive, contractor is Graham Roof & Repair Inc., partial roof replacement, $11,500.
- Kay Jewelers, 11770 Atlantic Blvd., No. 101, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., four permits for wall signs, $30,000.
- Thrive, Recovery/Longevity/Wellness, 4668 Town Crossing Drive, No. 119, contractor is Harbinger LLC, wall sign, $4,574.
- Newk’s, 4520 Town Center Parkway, No. 101, contractor is Clear View Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,450.