These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- The Courtyards at Mayport I Condominium Association Inc., 1601 Challenger Court W., contractor is Martin Home Exteriors Inc., two permits for siding and window replacement, $13,100.
- Jacksonville Canning Center, 2525 Commonwealth Ave., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., ADA modifications, $44,364.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Heartland Dental, 1795 Kernan Blvd S., No. 101, contractor is Jacobs Group of Kentucky Inc., 3,336 square feet, tenant build-out, $387,750.
- Aqua Swim Club LLC, 3993 San Jose Park Drive, contractor is Blosam Constructors Inc., 4,660 square feet, tenant build-out, $60,000.
- 11201 St. Johns Industrial Parkway S. LLC, 11196 St. Johns Industrial Parkway S., contractor is WB Huff Construction Services LLC, interior alterations, $28,500.
- City of Jacksonville, 2133 Broadway Ave., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., 100 square feet, ADA modifications to health clinic, $20,388.
- Cleveland Arms Apartment, 5020 Cleveland Road, contractor is Preferred Construction & Roofing Inc., 10 permits for roof over existing, $320,000.
- Summer Grove Condominium Association Inc., 9752 Summer Grove Way W., contractor is Top Gun Roofing Inc., three permits for roof replacement, $110,850.
- West Jacksonville Advent Christian Church of Jacksonville Florida Inc., 8376 Normandy Blvd., contractor is G.D. Griffith Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $41,000.
- True Vine Ministries Inc., 936 Nelson St., contractor is Superior Roofing and Restoration Inc., roof replacement, $18,000.
- The Landings at Belle Rive Condominium Association Inc., 10200 Belle Rive Blvd., contractor is American Roofing of Jacksonville LLC, two permits for roof replacement, $33,040.
- Italian American Club Inc., 2838 Westberry Road, contractor is SNC Square LLC, roof replacement, $13,000.
- Precision Office Parks, 12456 Sago Ave. W., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,100.
- Groom Therapy, 300 E. State St, No. 1, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- AT&T, 1785 Hamilton St., contractor is Net-Com Services Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.