These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 918 Edgewood Ave. S., contractor is Warden Contracting Corp., ADA modifications to Murray Hill Library, $16,361.
- Westland Park Apartments, 6710 Collins Road, contractor is Contractors Inc., exterior repair, $40,000.
- Bento Asian Restaurant, 5921 University Blvd. W., No. 1, contractor is The Shrout Cos. Inc., 2,220 square feet, tenant build-out, $30,000.
- 8355 Baymeadows Inc., 8355 Baymeadows Road, contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., new roof, $56,000.
- Candelero Court Villas Condominium Association Inc., 3809 Lavista Circle, contractor is Ford Roofing Systems Inc., roof replacement, $50,229.
- Vanderbilt Plymouth Investment LLC, 4300 Plymouth St., contractor is Dale Tadlock Roofing Inc., two permits for roof replacement, $23,231.
- Poolwerx, 13546 Beach Blvd., No. 6, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,600.
- Hoby’s Honey, 11362 San Jose Blvd., No. 13, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Elo Restoration, 3415 Kori Road, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $2,200.
- Benzer Pharmacy, 11048 Baymeadows Road, No. 5, contractor is Meridian Electrical Services Inc., wall sign, $1,800.