These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Tuesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is Batson-Cook Co., 25,000 square feet, alterations, $1.7 million.
- Mary E. Walker, 3352 N. Canal St., contractor is Excel Roofing Contractors Inc., roof replacement, $22,680.
- The Grove at Deerwood Apartments, 8231 Princeton Square Blvd. W., contractor is Performance Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $17,850.
- Kevin J. and Paula Wu, 24 E. Second St., contractor is Benton Integrity Roofing Systems Inc., roof replacement, $11,095.
- Liberty Storage of Jacksonville San Marco LLC, 1725 Landon Ave., contractor is Turner Construction Co., 126,584 square feet, structure demolition, $100,000.
- One Fine Day Bridal Salon LLC, 1636 Hendricks Ave., No. 2, contractor is owner, 1,700 square feet, interior renovation, $15,000.
- AT&T, 9621 Florida Mining Blvd. E., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.