These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- City of Jacksonville, 500 Wonderwood Drive, No. 3, contractor is Michael Thomas Contracting Inc., replace shelter at Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park, $19,000.
- Broadstone River House Apartments, 1655 Prudential Drive, contractor is The Loyd Group Inc., new pool and fountain, $281,575.
- Mayo Clinic, 4500 San Pablo Road, contractor is Auld & White Constructors LLC, 2,294 square feet, interior renovations, $752,901.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Smart Pharmacy, 3740 St. Johns Bluff Road S., No. 21, contractor is LaCour Construction Co., tenant build-out for expansion, $63,000.
- Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin PC, 200 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Dav-Lin Contractors Inc., 1,008 square feet, renovation, $59,180.
- Waste Pro USA, 2940 Strickland St., contractor is Neal Strickland Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $43,300.
- Dobsons Realty LLC, 4522 Appleton Ave., contractor is G.D. Griffith Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $26,050.
- 26 East 2nd Street LLC, 26 E. Second St., contractor is Hickman Metal Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $19,450.
- Clean Slate Medical, 1128 N. Laura St., contractor is Allen Industries of North Carolina Inc., wall sign, $1,961.
- Exxon, 10910 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Petroleum Group LLC, wall sign, $1,5