The Daily Record will regularly provide updates about building permits and development plans filed with the city and other agencies.
• Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, 861 Riverside Ave., contractor is Danis Construction, demolition of 17,121-square-foot Woman’s Club, $75,000.
• Seefried Industrial Properties, 12900 Pecan Park Road, contractor is The Conlan Co., 2,131,242-million-square-foot fulfillment center, $87 million.
• Fanatics Apparel, 4300 Bulls Bay Highway, contractor is D&D Enterprises of Northeast Florida, modular office on mezzanine level, $78,000.
Office, bank, professional
• Professional Cooling Systems, 6973 Highway Ave., No. 110, contractor is Emerald C’s Development Inc., build-out of 4,531 square feet, $117,014.
• Dick’s Wings, 10550 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 30, contractor is Compass Builders & Renovates Inc., alterations to 1,500 square feet, $13,000.
• LUX apartments, 11902 Abess Blvd., contractor is Denyse Signs Inc., $15,500.
• Regency Centers, 11250 Old St. Augustine Road, No. 16, contractor is Realco Recycling Co., replace rotten soffit and fascia, pressure wash and paint, $74,950.