These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday by the city of Jacksonville.
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside, 4201 Belfort Road, contractor is Gilbane Building Co., 800 square feet, two permits for interior renovation, $311,814.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Ashley Furniture, 9317 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is DM Watson Construction Cos. Inc., 35,520 square feet, tenant build-out, $343,000.
- Dermatology Specialists of North Florida P.A., 7711 Baymeadows Road E., contractor is Northeast Florida Contracting Inc., 2,787 square feet, tenant build-out, $23,000.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville, 800 Prudential Drive, contractor is J.B. Coxwell Contracting Inc., 331,745 square feet, demolition, $800,000.
- Auburn Glen Apartments, 8024 Southside Blvd., contractor is Jada Roofing Inc., 10 permits for roof replacement, $64,600.
- Vernon Terrace LLC, 2743 Vernon Terrace, contractor is Taylormade Roofing Inc, roof replacement, $19,000.
- A & B Insurance Agency Inc., 2153 Blanding Blvd., contractor is B. Smith Roofing Inc., roof replacement, $11,570.
- Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital, 3599 University Blvd. S., contractor is Don Bell Signs LLC, ground sign, $17,000.
- Jazzercise, 4555 St. Johns Ave., contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., wall sign, $2,931.
- Puerto Plata Restaurant, 2045 Bayview Road, contractor is The Sign Depot of NFL Inc., wall sign, $2,300.
- Krystal, 5707 University Blvd. W., contractor is Interstate Sign & Light Corp., awning, $2,275.
- Hooters, Wings Shrimp Burgers, 2 W. Independent Drive, No. 103, contractor is Heritage Signs Inc., two permits for under canopy signs, $1,800.
- The Produce Xchange & Juice Bar Inc., 8535 Baymeadows Road, No. 10, contractor is PIJ Builders LLC, 4,000 square feet, tenant build-out, $75,000.
- Guitar Center, 9365 Atlantic Blvd., No. 1, contractor is National Commercial Builders Inc., 693 square feet, interior renovation, $53,500.
- Setzer’s Eighth Street Corp., 1555 San Marco Blvd., contractor is Building Dynamics Inc., alteration, $15,000.
- AT&T, 10893 Garden St., contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.