These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Monday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Village Walk Apartments, 7651 Gate Parkway, contractor is Victory Engineers and General Contractors LLC, repair, $90,000.
- First Coast Deli and Grill, 6082 St. Augustine Road, contractor is Avreal Development LLC, ADA renovation, $15,000.
- Courtney Manor Apartments, 5620 Collins Road, contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, four permits for roof replacement, $137,500.
- Madelyn Oaks Apartments, 5710 Lenox Ave., contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, two permits for roof replacement, $74,500.
- Peppertree Lane Apartments, 2800 University Blvd. S., contractor is Reliable Roofing of Florida Inc., three permits for roof replacement, $58,336.
- Bentley Green Apartments, 9536 Princeton Square Blvd., contractor is K&G Construction Co. Inc., roof repair, $23,100.
- Normandy Liquors LLC, 5220 Normandy Blvd., contractor is James Shelton Roofing Inc., roof over existing, $20,000.
- Greater Church of God By Faith, 2434 Old Middleburg Road N., contractor is Joe Turner Roofing Co. LLC, roof replacement, $19,380.
- 3035 Powers Ave. LLC, 3035 Powers Ave., contractor is Neligan Construction and Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $10,400.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Flash Foods, 1145 Airport Road, contractor is Southern Pump & Tank Co. LLC, canopy replacement, $62,500.
- Circle K, 8350 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Southern Pump & Tank Co. LLC, canopy replacement, $45,500.
- Vera Luxury Living, 13051 Gran Bay Parkway, contractor is Denyse Signs Inc., monument sign, $20,000.
- Town & Country Shopping Center Inc., 903 University Blvd., No. 1, contractor is Burkhalter Wrecking Inc., 21,682 square feet, building demolition, $45,650.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club, 12200 Atlantic Blvd., contractor is Great Dane Petroleum Contractors Inc., 775 square feet, concrete pad, $33,945.