These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Thursday through Sunday by the city of Jacksonville.
- Cinemark Tinseltown, 4535 Southside Blvd., contractor is Twin Shores Management LLC, renovation, $100,000.
- Homes Street Apartments, 1444 Home St., contractor is Summit Contracting Group Inc., 8,553 square feet, building demolition, $35,000.
Hotel, Motel, Dormitory
- Sonesta ES Suites Jacksonville, 8365 Dix Ellis Trail, contractor is Continental Contractors of MD Inc., 4,582 square feet, renovation, $441,594.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Salisbury LLC, 4063 Salisbury Road, No. 100, contractor is Equity Builders of Florida LLC, tenant build-out, $52,900.
- Mathnasium, 5907 Roosevelt Blvd., No. 300, contractor is Southern Grace Homes LLC, 1,200 square feet, tenant build-out, $50,000.
- True Food Kitchen, 5205 Big Island Drive, contractor is Wolford Retail Builders Inc., 7,540 square feet, tenant build-out, $900,000.
- Oceanway Congregation Holiness Church, 144 Cathy Jo Drive, contractor is EBY Roofing & Framing LLC, roof replacement, $23,000.
- 1190 W. Edgewood Ave. LLC, 1190 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Roofcrafters Roofing LLC, roof replacement, $18,416.
School, Library, Other Educational
- Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd., contractor is Stellar Group Inc., renovation, $150,000.
Service Station, Repair Garage
- Summit Oil Inc., 413 Pecan Park Road, contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, new canopy, $87,500.
- Take 5 Oil Change, 8924 San Jose Blvd., contractor is CBH General Contracting LLC, repair, $32,000.
- Goodwill, Retail Store, Donations, Goodwill Temps, 5953 St. Augustine Road, contractor is Harbinger LLC, four permits for wall signs, $13,297.
- Jacksonville Pediatric Associates, 1714 N. Main St., contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,700.
- Shear Finesse Beauty Academy, 9200 Arlington Expressway, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., two permits for wall signs, $4,600.
- BP, Reg, Invigorate, Diesel, 1304 Prudential Drive, contractor is Aluminum Plus LLC, four permits for canopy and ground signs, $3,000.
- Declaration & Co., 3635 St. Johns Ave., contractor is Taylor Sign & Design Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Lucky Landing, 5675 Timuquana Road, No. 7, contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $1,700.
- Hurricane Hobbies, 11629 San Jose Blvd., No. 5, contractor is Shark Signs of NE FL Inc., wall sign, $1,000.
- AT&T, 10976 Baymeadows Road, contractor is Ericsson Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.