These are the largest commercial building permits by price issued Wednesday by the city of Jacksonville.
- AA Auto Parts Inc., 6641 W. Beaver St., contractor is Amtec Construction Services LLC, new building slab, $75,000.
Office, Bank, Professional
- Clay Eye Physicians and Surgeons, 11790 San Jose Blvd., contractor is Bent Construction LLC, 4,985 square feet, renovation and addition, $600,000.
- Marco’s Pizza, 8738 Baymeadows Road E., No. 112, contractor is Ticon Commercial Inc., 1,518 square feet, tenant build-out, $180,000.
- Courtney Manor Apartments, 5620 Collins Road, contractor is CG Roofing Group LLC, six permits for roof replacement, $207,350.
- University Place LLC, 3225 University Blvd. S., contractor is Register Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., roof replacement, $126,025.
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 11665 Fort Caroline Road, No. 2, contractor is Pinnacle Roofing Contractors Inc., new roof, $104,000.
- Vape & Smoke, 9585 Regency Square Blvd., contractor is Advanced Electrical Contractors Inc., wall sign, $2,000.
- Sunbelt Rentals, 11004 Blasius Road, contractor is D&R Signs Inc., wall sign, $1,410.
- T-Mobile, 8000 Peyton Place, contractor is L&K Electric Inc., cell tower upgrade, $65,000.